Organic Green Energy is the ultimate energy booster. Each cup is packed with our most energizing ingredients: Yerba mate and matcha. These two teas are combined with bursts of lemon flavor to make a blend that is refreshing and revitalizing. Say goodbye to your cup of coffee, I think you've found your new favorite.
Organic ingredients in Green Energy and their amazing benefits:
- Organic Yerba Mate: Packed with dozens of vitamins and minerals, and packed with caffeine, yerba mate has numerous health benefits including weight loss, disease prevention, mood boosting and more! Country of Origin: Brazil
- Organic Ashwagandha Root: Studies have shown that Ashwagandha root helps improve physical energy and athletic ability. It also has been shown to improve libido and increase sexual performance.
- Organic Lemon Peel: Lemon peel gives Green Energy its bright and refreshing taste. Lemon peel is packed with vitamins and improves bone health.
- Organic Matcha: Matcha is unique in that in boosts energy and sustains it throughout the day. It also helps increase focus. Country of Origin: Japan
- Organic Holy Basil: Holy basil can help relieve stress and reduce inflammation. It also contains calcium and vitamins A and C!
- Organic Lemon Verbena: Lemon verbena is a powerful herb with numerous health benefits. It has been shown to aid in fat burning, protect muscles during exercise, and boost the immune system.
Anyone who has a medical condition, nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant should consult with their doctor prior to using Green Energy.
Caffeine Content: High
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz less than boiling temperature water
Let tea steep for 2-4 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
Ingredients: Organic yerba mate, organic ashwagandha root, organic lemon peel, organic matcha powder, organic holy basil, and organic lemon verbena.
Country of Origin: USA
If you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we will gladly send you something else or return your money. It's that simple.