Organic Flu Remedy 🤒 | Tea of the Week
Hey tea lovers! This week, we are getting ready for cold and flu season with Organic Flu Remedy! Although it's never a good time to be sick, you'll be happy to have a bag of this blend on hand if it happens.
- Organic Astragalus: Astragalus is an herb often used in traditional Chinese medicine and has plentiful benefits. This herb helps to strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation, supports lung health, combats fatigue, and stimulates the production of white blood cells, which are essential for fighting off infections.
- Organic Holy Basil: Holy basil, also known as Tulsi, is an herb with a long history of use in traditional medicine, particularly in Ayurveda. Holy basil can help ease coughing, improve overall respiratory comfort, reduce fevers, boost antioxidants, and alleviate inflammation.
- Organic Black Pepper: Black pepper has a surprising number of benefits for such a common household spice! Black pepper can help to thin mucus, making it easier to expel. Additionally, this spice can help soothe sore throats, provide relief from sinus congestion, and soothe the digestive system.
- Organic Catnip: Catnip is known for its calming properties and can help soothe the body and promote better sleep. Catnip can also help to reduce fevers, provide mild pain relief, and soothe digestive discomfort.
- Organic Cinnamon: Cinnamon is full of antioxidants and beneficial for reducing inflammation. Cinnamon can also be helpful in relieving congestion and can help combat infection with its antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Organic Echinacea: Echinacea has plentiful benefits for flu symptoms. This plant can help to reduce fevers, shorten the duration of illnesses, soothe sore throats, provide immune system support, and remedy digestive upsets.
- Organic Elderberry: Elderberries are full of antioxidants and have antiviral properties to help inhibit viral replication. Additionally, elderberries help soothe respiratory distress, reduce fever, and comfort digestive issues.
- Organic Ginger: Ginger root is excellent at helping to relieve nausea and digestive issues that can happen during illnesses. Ginger is also soothing for sore throats and can help relieve pain.
- Organic Spearmint: Spearmint adds a delicious minty flavor to this blend and is beneficial for soothing sore throats, relieving congestion, and promoting relaxation to assist with improving sleep.