Cozy up with a cup of Organic Winter Brew! This herbal blend is the perfect combination of warm spices and frosty mint. One sip takes you away to a winter wonderland!
Organic red rooibos is the base of this delightful caffeine-free blend. Rooibos is a great source of antioxidants and may even reduce the risk of heart disease.
Caffeine Content: None
Rooibos has a naturally sweet flavor and is a perfect complement to the cool and refreshing peppermint in this blend.
- Organic Rooibos: Rooibos tea is very nutritious as it contains high amounts of antioxidants and minerals such as calcium, manganese, and fluoride.
- Organic Cacao Nibs: his ingredient contains magnesium, iron, and zinc making them beneficial for muscle/nerve function, heart health, and for lowering blood pressure. Cacao Nibs also have mood-enhancing and energy boosting properties.
- Organic Cinnamon: Cinnamon chips are small chunks of cinnamon bark that are full of antioxidants that aid in preventing certain diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
- Organic Peppermint: This minty ingredient is known for its many comforting health benefits. Peppermint is most commonly used to help soothe stomach pain and headaches. It also naturally has calming properties that aid in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Organic Cardamom: With anti-inflammatory benefits such as helping with indigestion, heartburn and an upset stomach, this tea provides a warm, nutty flavor to this delicious blend.
Cocoa nibs can contain a small amount of caffeine.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
Ratings & Reviews for Organic Winter Brew
I am not one to try new blends but this tea is wonderful. It has replaced wine and junk food for my evening refreshment.
I love this tea! It is so comforting and feels cozy. I have added it to other teas as well for a little extra flavor
Delicious flavor! Truly love every tea I’ve tried from Full Leaf and I highly recommend this one!
I love the blend of flavors for this time of year. Red Rooibos works so well for me because of the lack of caffeine.