Organic Lactation Boost is a nourishing blend of herbs designed to support lactation and enhance breast milk production. The tea includes fennel, fenugreek, and ginger, which have been traditionally used to promote healthy milk flow and ease digestive discomfort for both mom and baby. This caffeine-free tea is a natural and comforting way to help support lactation and provide a sense of calm for new mothers.
Caffeine Content: None
This blend of herbs has a mild earthy flavor and is complemented by the cozy taste of ginger.
- Organic Fenugreek: Fenugreek has been shown to help increase breast milk supply. It can also improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
- Organic Ginger Root: Ginger can aid in digestion and provide relief from nausea. Ginger is also thought to help increase milk production.
- Organic Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is thought to increase the milk supply because of its ability to increase the milk-producing hormone prolactin.
- Organic Shatavari: Shatavari and traditionally been used to help increase milk production. It is also used to treat female reproductive disorders.
- Organic Lemon Verbena: Lemon verbena gives this tea a light citrus flavor. It also helps boost immunity and aids in digestion.
- Organic Fennel: Fennel has historically been used to help increase milk production. It is also a good source of antioxidants and may help reduce inflammation.
- Organic Blessed Thistle: Blessed thistle is used to stimulate milk flow. It can also be used to treat loss of appetite and indigestion.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of near-boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
Ratings & Reviews for Organic Lactation Boost
I love the taste of this lactation tea so much. I also feel that it helped increase my milk supply. I‚Äôm definitely going to keep drinking it after I quit breast-feeding because I enjoy it so much with breakfast each morning.
Drink everyday ordered numerous times
The tea, if stepped to long, becomes spicey. It does have effects, as advertised.
Did not help me at all. My milk remained the same or even less.
The taste very good, if you‚Äôre looking for growing your amount this tea helps alot. Recommend 100%