Organic Healthy Colon Tea is a mint blend that can help provide relief from stomach problems and constipation. This caffeine free blend has a soothing mint flavor, and contains a variety of ingredients that are used to treat indigestion, inflammation, IBS, and more. If you need help regulating your system or need stomach relief, Organic Healthy Colon is the tea for you.
Here is a list of all of the ingredients and what they bring to this blend:
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint is known for its ability to help sooth the stomach and relax the body. It gives this blend its smooth and refreshing flavor.
- Organic Chickweed: Chickweed leaves are used to treat constipation and stomach problems. It is a mild laxative that also aids in inflammation.
- Organic Slippery Elm: Slippery elm can provide relief from constipation and IBS. It has also been shown to help with bloating.
- Organic Senna: Senna is an herb that is used to treat constipation. It may also help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Organic Fennel: Fennel aids in digestion and can act as a laxative. It can also act as an antiflatulent.
Caffeine Content: None
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
- Organic peppermint
- Organic chickweed
- Organic slippery elm
- Organic senna
- Organic fennel
Country of Origin: USA
If you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we will gladly send you something else or return your money. It's that simple.