This past season was a busy one for myself. You know those times in life where you overcommit? Yeah, it was one of those seasons. I had a hard time protecting my time and saying no effectively. While that may resonate with some of you, rest may relate to all of you. It is important to take care of your body, and that INCLUDES rest! While it may be hard to shut your mind off or take time for yourself it is important for your overall health! Similar to a car with gasoline, you need to make sure your tank is being filled up with quality rest.
I recently discovered Full Leaf's Sleeping TranquiliTea! It has transformed how I feel rest and sleep. Specially formulated to calm your body and mind and give you a restful night's sleep, this blend combines USDA organic herbs in a perfect ratio. Sleeping TranquiliTea has a light minty taste with the soothing flavors of rooibos, chamomile, and lavender combining to make a deep and earthy herbal blend. Reflecting upon the past season while sipping this relaxing tea, my mind wanders to the endless nights cramming for studies or burning the midnight oil filling out spreadsheets and processing payroll. Would it have taken away the restless nights? I'm not sure if anyone can truly answer that but I personally think it would have.
I've been sipping on this tea through countless nights of restless sleep. This current season for me has been one with a go-go-go expectancy rearing its ugly head with the lack of sleep my body has been subjected to. As a testament to Sleeping TranquiliTea's potency, the artisan blender in charge of formulating and testing this blend had to go home early after first drinking this tea because he couldn't keep his eyes open! Try it for yourself to experience the relaxing feeling that Sleeping TranquiliTea brings.
Here is a list of all of the ingredients and what they bring to this blend:
- Organic Rooibos: Rooibos is a herb from South Africa that has numerous health benefits. It has 6 times the antioxidants as green tea, is completely caffeine free, and has been shown to aid in relaxation and even cure insomnia.
- Organic Valerian Root: Studies have shown that valerian root helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night. Along with being a sleep aid, it also reduces blood pressure and calms anxiety.
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint is a great herb with excellent flavor and numerous health benefits, including digestive and respiratory health. Its flavor gives this blend its smooth and refreshing taste.
- Organic Chamomile: Chamomile has been a proven sleep aid for centuries. Its mild taste and aroma will relax even the most tense person.
- Organic Lavender: Studies have shown that lavender is good for treating anxiety, restlessness and even insomnia. It is also used to help treat depression.
While I do point out that medical advice should always be done by a medical professional, I encourage you to try this tea and make your nights naturally better. My recommendation is trying a cup of tea closer to bedtime for about one week to see how it impacts your sleep. Just like anything else every body responds differently.
Make sure you are not having caffeine directly before you are having this tea or it will negate the effects! I know that seems like a no brainer but I did have that issue the other day and couldn’t pin my lack of sleep on it for a bit. It was ironically from tiramisu that had a double dose of caffeine found in the espresso and chocolate that graced the delicious desert.
Go get some much needed rest and enjoy the relaxation that will become your friend very shortly! Cheers!