Fall asleep and stay asleep with Full Leaf's Sleeping TranquiliTea! Specially formulated to calm your body and mind and give you a restful night's sleep, this blend combines USDA organic herbs in a perfect ratio. Sleeping TranquiliTea has a light minty taste with the soothing flavors of rooibos, chamomile, and lavender combining to make a deep and earthy herbal blend.
As a testament to Sleeping TranquiliTea's potency, the artisan blender in charge of formulating and testing this blend had to go home early after first drinking this tea because he couldn't keep his eyes open! Try it for yourself to experience the relaxing feeling that Sleeping TranquiliTea brings.
Here is a list of all of the ingredients and what they bring to this blend:
- Organic Rooibos: Rooibos is a herb from South Africa that has numerous health benefits. It has 6 times the antioxidants as green tea, is completely caffeine-free, and has been shown to aid in relaxation and even cure insomnia.
- Organic Valerian Root: Studies have shown that valerian root helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night. Along with being a sleep aid, it also reduces blood pressure and calms anxiety.
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint is a great herb with excellent flavor and numerous health benefits, including digestive and respiratory health. Its flavor gives this blend its smooth and refreshing taste.
- Organic Chamomile: Chamomile has been a proven sleep aid for centuries. Its mild taste and aroma will relax even the tensest person. Read more about Chamomile HERE.
- Organic Lavender: Studies have shown that lavender is good for treating anxiety, restlessness and even insomnia. It is also used to help treat depression.
Caffeine Content: None
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
- Organic rooibos
- Organic valerian root
- Organic peppermint
- Organic chamomile
- Organic lavender
Country of Origin: USA
Related Searches: Decaffeinated, Decaf, Caffeine Free, Sleepy Tea, Sleepy Time, Sleep
If you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we will gladly send you something else or return your money. It's that simple.