Organic Blood Orange Rooibos is a unique and flavorful loose-leaf tea made from organic rooibos leaves and organic blood orange pieces. This tea has a naturally sweet and fruity flavor with hints of tangy citrus, making it a perfect blend for those who enjoy a sweet, refreshing and uplifting tea. Naturally caffeine-free, this tea is wonderful any time of day.
Caffeine Content: None
The sweet taste of rooibos is the perfect complement to the bold citrus flavors in this blend.
- Organic Rooibos: Rooibos tea is very nutritious as it contains high amounts of antioxidants and minerals such as calcium, manganese, and fluoride.
- Organic Honeybush: This sweet ingredient has been known to contain properties that aid in improving heart health, respiratory health, and digestive health.
- Organic Orange Peel: Slightly bitter and tangy, this citrusy ingredient adds a healthy amount of Vitamin C to this blend that helps boost your immune system and improve skin health.
- Organic Hibiscus: Made from the flowers of the Hibiscus plant, Hibiscus assists in lowering blood pressure, supporting liver health and weight loss. It even has some anti-cancer properties as a result of high antioxidant levels.
- Organic Rose Hips: Rose hips are rich in antioxidants and have been shown boost your immune system, protect against heart disease, aid in weight loss, and reduce inflammation.
- Organic Marigold Petals: Marigold petals are have been used for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. As well as for treating digestive issues.
Contains organic grapefruit and orange essential oil
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
Ratings & Reviews for Organic Blood Orange Rooibos
I’m not a fan of fruit in my tea so I ordered this with some hopeful trepidation. When I opened the bag I was blasted with the scent of delicious sweet oranges. My past experience has taught me that rooibos tea must be cold steeped…or at least not hot steeped. It causes a weird itch in my throat and the flavor is bitter when it is steeped in hot water, even after chilled. So I make sun tea with it & the flavors come alive without being bitter.
Some of you northerners may ask “sun tea…what is that?”
It is tea steeped in the sun. All you need is a gallon sized glass jar with a lid. Put your tea in the jar, fill with cold water, lid on, place it outside in the sun. On a hot day, it’ll be ready in an hour or so, not so hot or somewhat cloudy days, it could take longer. Once done, strain into a pitcher (if using loose tea) add sugar if desired and chill.
The scent once steeped is incredible and the flavor is even better - refreshing, mellow, AMAZING!
I truly enjoy all of your teas. They are fresh and flavorful. I love that you can tell what the ingredients are.
I fell in love with this tea during a trip to South Africa. I bought a lot at the airport before returning home. When that stash was consumed, I somehow stumbled on Full Leaf Tea. Their products (and I've tried many) are the best! And their customer service is totally reliable. I do what I can to drive new customers to this website because I want to be able to use Full Leaf forever!!
Love the flavor of the tea. Mild but still had flavor.
The first cup I tried of my sample I was a little disappointed. I was hoping for a bit stronger flavor, but I love to mix my teas & this does add a lot of flavor when mixed w others. It's actually quite tasty with the lemon ginger believe it or not! Thank you FLTC for all of your great teas & amazing customer service.