Developed to support pregnancy, Organic Pregnancy Support is blended with raspberry leaf, a popular herb that supports pregnancy through all three trimesters. Raspberry leaf has been used to strengthen the uterine wall, and prevent excessive bleeding after childbirth.
Caffeine Content: None
Pregnancy support is a sweet herbal tea with a touch of mint.
Organic Ginger: Ginger is a great herb for easing nausea and vomiting.
- Organic Raspberry Leaf: Packed with antioxidants and minerals, raspberry leaf has been used for centuries to strengthen the uterine wall.
- Organic Dandelion: Rich in vitamins and minerals including calcium and iron.
- Organic Peppermint: A delicious herb that adds a light mint flavor. Peppermint has been shown to ease nausea.
- Organic Nettle: Nettle shines during the final month of pregnancy, as it's been shown to ease the labor process alongside raspberry leaf.
- Organic Echinacea: Adding to the great flavor of pregnancy support, echinacea is full of antioxidants and vitamins.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of near-boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 2-4 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)