The Pacific Northwest is known for its beautiful sunsets, fresh air, and soothing evenings. We set out to capture this experience in a tea, our "Organic Northwest Sunset".
Peppermint, spearmint, rosehips, and hibiscus combine to deliver a fresh feel with bright notes of flavor while lemon verbena and honeybush provide subtle sweet citrus after taste.
- Organic Honeybush: Honey bush is a relative of the rooibos family grown in the eastern Cape regions of South Africa. Honey bush flower smells much like honey, hence its name. It shares all these same benefits of rooibos, but has a slightly sweeter taste.
- Organic Peppermint: One of two mints providing a refreshing flavor, peppermint acts as a muscle relaxant which makes this ingredient perfect for reducing headaches and migraines.
- Organic Spearmint: Our second mint ingredient works with peppermint for fresh flavor. Spearmints antioxidants are known to reduce stress and relieve arthritis.
- Organic Rose Hips: In tribute to the city of roses, rosehips provide a sweet floral taste. Rich in antioxidants, rosehips are known to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Organic Hibiscus: A tart flavor similar to that of cranberries, hibiscus brings a bright fruity flavor to this tea while providing health benefits such as lowering blood pressure and boosting liver health.
- Organic Lemon Verbena: Lemon Verbena has a long list of health benefits including anti-inflammatory, and decongestant. Lemon Verbena adds a delicious citrus flavor to Northwest Sunset.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
Ratings & Reviews for Organic Northwest Sunset
Flavor of tea was great.
Delicious, well rounded tea. I love to serve it iced with a little bit of honey.
This could possibly be my new favorite iced tea for the summer. I'm a black tea fan but sometimes I need a no caffeine alternative. This has honey bush and a delicious blend of cooling (to me!) ingredients like lemon verbena and spearmint with a touch of citrusy hibiscus. Plus all organic!
Tasty and refreshing hot or cold, we love it! Great evening tea for us - caffeine free!
Delicious & relaxing cup of tea to end the day