Beat down migraines with this delicious tea! Soothing peppermint and cinnamon work with feverfew and catnip to help reduce migraines before they happen.
Caffeine Content: None
This tea has a delicious mint aroma complimented by its mint and ginger flavor.
- Organic Ginger Root: Ginger is a known remedy for nausea and many people can relate it to drinking ginger ale when they're sick. Ginger is a great anti-nausea along with helping with pain relief related to migraines. Ginger also increases serotonin levels which can help relieve blood vessel restriction which is a prevalent cause of painful migraines.
- Organic Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a great (and tasty) home remedy for migraines! Consuming cinnamon helps to reduce the severity, frequency, and duration of migraines. Additionally, cinnamon is a great anti-inflammatory and can provide relief from inflammatory pain.
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint oil is commonly used for migraines but drinking tea with peppermint is a great way to help relax the body and provide a soothing aroma. Consuming peppermint helps to relieve muscle tension and can alleviate a migraine while it's happening.
- Organic Feverfew: Feverfew is a powerful ingredient in migraine prevention and relief. Feverfew's Latin name comes from the words "fever reducer" and this flower has even been called "medieval aspirin"! Feverfew helps to produce serotonin which relaxes blood vessels and relieves painful inflammation.
- Organic Catnip: That's right, the kind that cats like! Catnip is a great ingredient for relaxation as it acts as a very mild sedative and has a calming effect on the body. This can help when a migraine is already present to assist in relaxation.
- Organic Ginkgo: Ginkgo is especially useful is treating and preventing migraines caused by excessive stress. Ginkgo helps to relax blood vessels, relieve stress in the body, boost anti-oxidants, and provide anti-inflammatory effects.
- Organic Lavender: Lavender is known for its soothing aroma and calming effects. Additionally, lavender is shown to provide significant pain relief from migraines and inflammation.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered).
Ratings & Reviews for Organic Migraine Relief Tea
I had a migraine with no relief for 4 straight months. Back and forth with medication from my primary doctor, and my neurologist. NOTHING worked. They ruled out almost every medication possible too! So we all decided i should try a more natural remedy, to see if it would help at least relieve it a bit. I already love tea, so when I seen they had one specifically for migraines I had to give it a go! I have drank one 8oz cup every night before bed for almost a whole month, and haven't had 1 migraine. Not even a small head ache! This tea not only tastes amazing, but it also has changed my life!
10000% would recommend!
When I saw someone talking about this on a migraine forum I was skeptical. But I gave it a try and got the sample size. It doesn't knock my migraine out but it drops the pain drastically. I quickly bought a big bag and have been so very happy. It's delicious too. Super happy I found something that is not medication!
I suffer from chronic migraines. I get them so bad, every week throwing up all day. I can’t take medicines because, I had an anaphylactic shock from Sumatriptan. Swelling and closing of the throat and hives face and neck. And went to the ER twice. Getting an Epi pen. This tea has been the only thing I can drink and take that has brought me relief. I just bought it and 1 week no migraine. Game changer, because without it I’d be sleeping with the pain. Flavor is good.
I got a sample size first to try. I will be getting the big bag now. Love that the pkg has directions on it and even the samples are re-sealable. It‚Äôs a light taste that is soothing and relaxing. No smell that will aggravate an onset migraine. I take medication for my migraines,but, if i can hold off one naturally before it gets bad it sounded great to me. As soon as i felt a headache coming on, i drank it hopefully. I was so surprised that it actually held it off and actually felt better. Unfortunately i would not want to wait until it got worse on purpose to see if it would take it away or subside it, but , if it happened to come on without warning i may try it then if i have the time and I‚Äôm at home to make it. I definitely think it is worth it !!
I have been drinking this daily along with my vitamins and it really helps me out. It would be great if you could offer a version without lavender so those who are allergic could use as well.