Organic Cycle Support is an herbal blend designed to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Lemon verbena and schisandra berries give this blend its tart and refreshing flavor. Powerful herbs have been specifically chosen for this tea for their ability to balance hormones and provide relief from PMS symptoms.
Here is a list of all of the ingredients and what they bring to this blend:
- Organic Schisandra Berries: Schisandra berries can help fight fatigue and relieve stress.
- Organic Shatavari Root: Shatavari is commonly used to treat female reproductive disorders. It may also help in balancing hormones.
- Organic Vitex: Vitex is used to relieve PMS symptoms. It can help provide relief from breast tenderness and headaches. It may also decrease irritability. It is also known for helping balance estrogen and progesterone, and may also improve fertility.
- Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi): Holy basil can help to reduce physical and psychological stress. It may also help balance hormones and provide relief from headaches.
- Organic Lemon Verbena: Lemon verbena provides a light citrus flavor to this blend, but it is also known for reducing inflammation and treating indigestion.
- Organic Saw Palmetto: Saw palmetto can help normalize testosterone levels in turn helping with weight loss and sex drive.
Please consult your doctor before drinking this tea if you are pregnant or nursing.
Caffeine Content: None
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of boiling temperature water
Let tea steep for 5-7 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
Ingredients: Organic schisandra berries, organic shatavari root, organic vitex, organic holy basil, organic lemon verbena, and organic saw palmetto.
Country of Origin: USA
If you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we will gladly send you something else or return your money. It's that simple.
Related Searches: Decaffeinated, Decaf, Caffeine Free