Organic Lemon Turmeric Tea is the perfect combination of Turmeric and citrus! Turmeric adds a rich flavor to this amazing wellness blend! Turmeric is a well-known superfood and for good reason! Turmeric is full of so many health benefits, such as boosting the immune system and helping prevent cancer.
Caffeine Content: Low
You'll love how refreshing lemon intermixes with the mild taste of white tea in Organic Lemon Turmeric Tea.
- Organic White Tea: White tea is known for its delicate taste, but it is also full of amazing health benefits. White tea can help prevent cancer, can lower cholesterol and blood pressure, and is good for healthy teeth and bones. It is also full of antioxidants.
- Organic Turmeric: Turmeric reduces inflammation, boosts the immune system, and can even help relieve arthritis symptoms! It can also ease heartburn and stomach pain.
- Organic Lemon Verbena: Lemon verbena is a powerful herb with numerous health benefits. It has been shown to aid in fat burning, protect muscles during exercise, and boost the immune system.
- Organic Lemon Peel: Lemon peel help give Lemon Turmeric its delicious citrus taste.
- Organic Rose Hips: Besides tasting delicious, rose hips are also packed with vitamin C and are a great source of other vital nutrients.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea to 8 oz of near-boiling temperature water
Let the tea steep for 2-4 minutes
For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
Ratings & Reviews for Organic Lemon Turmeric Tea
My post-Covid lingering symptom is sinus congestion. It affects my ability to fully taste or smell and get a good nights sleep. I’ve only recently tried this tea, but I believe it has helped lessen the congestion.
Usually this time of year I get a nasty sinus infection. Not this year so far. I believe it is from drinking the Lemon Turmeric tea and the Allergy Relief tea. I will continue to use them and I hope to avoid any sinus issues.
The tea flavor is good, but for me not enough turmeric or lemon flavor.
Hi Alan! Thank you so much for the honest feedback. Maybe increasing the serving size might bring out the flavors more for your palate. I tend to like it at 1 Tbsp per 8oz of water myself, it helps in bringing out the lemon and turmeric flavors. Hope this helps but if not please do not hesitate to reach out for a refund/exchange. Cheers!
Lovely lemon taste. Is good for my blood sugar and arthritis pajin
I like to drink the Lemon Turmeric Tea with Red Rooibos Tea. I like the health benefits and taste good.